We respect and protect your privacy in accordance with the "Privacy Protection Statement" of this website (please refer to the "Privacy Protection Statement" terms).
- All software or content carried by this service, or linked to by this service, or content provided by our advertisers or partners, are protected by their respective copyrights or other proprietary rights or laws.
- All advertisements and event information appearing on the web pages are owned and operated by our company. Users may not use any information without obtaining prior consent from our company.
- Members agree and authorize this website to provide the necessary member information to cooperating units (third parties) for the purpose of providing personalized services or related value-added services. If members do not agree to have their information listed in the cooperating unit's (third party) product or service list, they may notify this website to remove their information from the list and simultaneously waive shopping discounts or prize-winning rights outside of this website.
- For the purpose of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research, or for providing personalized services or value-added services to members, members agree that the company, or its strategic partners, may record, store, and utilize member data and records retained or generated on this website, and may publicly disclose or use statistical data without revealing the data.
- With respect to the personal information registered by members, members agree that this website may collect, process, store, transfer, and use such information within a reasonable scope to provide users with other information or services, create member statistical data, or conduct surveys or marketing research on online behavior.
- In the following circumstances, this website has the right to stop, suspend, or cancel the provision of services:
- When changing, upgrading, maintaining, or constructing the software and hardware equipment related to this service.
- When there is a sudden failure of electronic communication equipment.
- When natural disasters or other force majeure factors make it impossible for this website to provide services.
- When the product price appears abnormally.
- When there are anomalies in the issuance, supplementation, or redemption of shopping credits / cashback-type shopping credits.
This company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or derivative property or non-property damages arising from users' use of this service or caused by the use of this service.
- When you start using this service, it means that you have fully read, understood, and agreed to accept the content of these terms. The company has the right to modify and change the content of these terms at any time without individual notice to members. It is recommended that you regularly review these terms of service. If you continue to use this service after the modification and change of these terms, it will be deemed that you have read, understood, and agreed to accept the changes or modifications to these terms.
- The company has the right to temporarily or permanently modify or suspend the provision of this service to you, and you may not claim any compensation as a result.
- If any of your actions in using this service result in an investigation or prosecution by a third party or administrative agency against the company, the company has the right to claim damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney fees, and loss of goodwill, etc.
- For foreseeable software and hardware maintenance work that may cause system interruptions or suspensions, the company will inform members in an appropriate manner before such situations occur.
The term "member" referred to in these member service terms refers to those who have completed the membership registration process in accordance with the procedures set by this site and passed the certification.
When you use the services of this site, it means that you agree to and comply with the provisions of these service terms and relevant laws.
This site reserves the right to review the eligibility of members to join, and for existing members, this site also reserves the right to revoke their membership.
The revision of these member service terms applies to all members. When this site revises these service terms, it will be announced on the site.
- When using the member services provided by this site, use the account and password registered when joining as a member.
- Members must properly fulfill their responsibilities in using and managing their account and password. Members must bear full responsibility for all actions and results caused or derived from the use of the member's account and password (whether by the member themselves or others) while using this site's services.
- If a member's account and password are lost, or if they are found to be misappropriated by a third party without reason, the member should immediately notify the site to report the loss. The member shall be fully responsible for all losses caused by the failure to notify in time, leading to the site's inability to effectively prevent and modify the situation.
- After each use of the service, log out of the member's account and close the window to ensure your membership rights.
- If the theft of a third party's account and password results in an investigation or prosecution by another third party or administrative agency against the third party member or the company, the third party member or the company has the right to claim damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney fees, and loss of goodwill, etc.
- Member registration information must provide your correct, up-to-date, and complete information.
- Member registration information must not contain forgery, falsehood, etc. (e.g., personal information and credit card information). Once discovered, the company has the right to refuse membership. Membership may be suspended or terminated, and if it violates the relevant laws of the Republic of China, legal action will be taken.
- When there are changes to a member's basic information (e.g., address, phone number, and other registration information), please periodically update the relevant personal information to ensure its accuracy and completeness. If the information you provide is incorrect or inconsistent, the site has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your continued use of the service.
- In principle, without the consent of the member, the company will not disclose information involving personal privacy to third parties, except for the principle of data sharing, etc. (please refer to the relevant provisions of the site's "Privacy Protection Statement").
- Members should properly safeguard their passwords and not disclose or provide them to others to know or use; all actions carried out using this service with the same member's ID number and password will be considered as actions of the member themselves and the password holder.
- If a member discovers or suspects that a third party is using their member's ID number or password, they should immediately notify the company and take necessary precautionary measures. However, the above notice shall not be interpreted as the company having any form of compensation or indemnification liability or obligation to the member.
- All your actions in using this service must comply with local or international laws and regulations; you must bear full responsibility for all your actions.
- You agree not to use this service for illegal purposes or by illegal means, to strictly comply with the relevant laws of the Republic of China and international practices of the internet, and to ensure that you do not use this service to engage in activities that infringe on the rights of others or violate the law.
- When using the membership services of this site, you should follow the restrictions below:
- Content that harms the personality or trademark rights, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
- Use of language that violates public order, good customs, or other unlawful acts.
- Strongly biased political or religious speeches.
- Without the permission of the company, you may not use this service or other resources provided by this website, including but not limited to graphic and text databases, software for creating web pages, etc., to engage in any commercial transaction, solicit advertisers or sponsors.
- Other content that violates the "Membership Service Terms" of this site.
- The company has the right to change the content of various services or terminate any member's account services.
- If a member decides to terminate the membership of the company, they can notify the company directly by email or through the mechanism provided by the company, and the company will deregister your membership information as soon as possible.
- Members have an obligation to notify the company to cancel their membership and lose all benefits and rights provided by this service from the date they stop their membership with the company (based on the date of the company's email sent).
- To avoid malicious incidents that cause the loss of members' rights and interests, when a member notifies the company to terminate their membership, the company will confirm by email again before deregistering their membership.
**If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service. The company reserves the final right to interpret the above rules.
Official LINE@: @think2twCustomer Service Email: email@example.comContact Phone: 07-383-0618Service Hours: 13:30-22:00 (Closed on weekends and national holidays)